Recently, I’ve spent some time trying out Mono for Android by creating a simple client for Trello with just some read-only capabilities. This project helped me to get started with Android platform as well as to understand how Activity works and how to implement other sort of activities like ListActivity or TabActivity with custom adapters.
The project provides a few set of features like:
- login to Trello OAuth,
- list of Boards grouped by organization,
- list of Cards grouped by lists
- provides some basic information like badges or members.
The project could be downloaded from GitHub respository. In order to set up it you would need:
- to reference to RestSharp.Monodroid
- set your consumer key and secret values in TrelloOAuth class which could be obtained here.
* The solution can be opened by both MonoDevelop or Visual Studio 2010.
Here there are some screenshots,